Monday, March 7, 2011

Physical Body

My throat has bothered me for quite sometime.  I'm thinking about getting that taken care of.  There are a few countries that cater specifically to medical tourists.  Without health insurance coverage, I just have to fly over there and check in.  First I have to do some research to find out how much it will cost me and how long it will take to recover.

I can't complain about this body that my soul occupies in this lifetime.  Every part is more or less in its natural state.  My long hair permed only once in my life when I was 22 now has both gray and dark brown colors. Last year my hands and feet got the first pedicure and manicure.  My legs are strong and let me walk for 2 to 4 miles daily.  My joint and bone flexibility helps me get better with yoga everyday.  Eczema has been gone for years.  Everything seems to be functioning well except for the tonsil problem.

Accustomed to death rituals in buddhism, I plan to have my body cremated after certain body parts get donated.

No comments:

Post a Comment