Friday, March 11, 2011

Friends in Japan

I mentioned the Reiki session with the bird tweeting last time.  My Reiki master currently lives with her husband in Japan.  He was supposed to be my boss in my last job, but it didn't work out.  He is a retired military officer.  Some of her readings are amazingly accurate.  She described how one of my children was playing like a monkey.  Turned out that one is natural at gymnastics.

She sent words that they were doing fine despite having gone through some eventful earthquake incidents on Saturday, the local time in Tokyo.

People in our life in this life time were, I believe, the same people we knew or met in the past.  She's here to show me some symbolic animals so I can understand meanings of a life path and hopefully can do right things this time.

She's far away in harm's way, but friendship withstands all perils in its path.

No comments:

Post a Comment